[Zope3-dev] Re: Script (Python), was Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zope 3 Newsletter: Issue 10

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Mon Sep 8 14:38:22 EDT 2003

Sidnei da Silva writes:
 > Where row is a method of the widget that returns a chunk of HTML. For
 > making this introspectable, I guess it would be needed to make the
 > widgets return a macro, that is then used.

row() is one way to do this, but you could easily create a template
that uses the lower-level label() and __call__() methods to piece
together the form.  You could do use a variety of different ways to
piece the form together; it's the __call__() method that generates the
"real" widget.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>