[Zope3-dev] Schema & Vocabulary Fields

Martijn Faassen faassen at vet.uu.nl
Wed Sep 10 14:08:50 EDT 2003

Roché Compaan wrote:
> Yes, I noticed but based on that example it just seems to much effort to
> do a really simple thing. In Formulator this can be done with a
> Multi*Widget and a single TALES expression.

I don't understand the vocabulary system very well myself, even though I
read through the proposal at the time, I guess because I never played with
the resulting code. I agree that there should be a simple
way to fulfill your use case..

I believe there are fields out there that may help with your use case;
for instance the interface field (I believe) shows a list of available
interfaces, right?

Regards,

Martijn