[Zope3-dev] Reminder: Contributors can only check in *their* code

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Sep 14 09:32:52 EDT 2003

In is a violation of the contributor's agreement to check in someone elses
code, or code that is not ZPL.

If you want to use other code in Zope, you need to discuss it with me and,
if we agree that we should use it, then I or another Zope Corporation
employee can check it in.  Also, once checked in, only a Zope Corporation
employee can modify it.

Given recent controvery and accusations about the origin of some
Linux code, we should all appreciate the importance of following the
rules on this.

CTO                  (703) 361-1714            http://www.python.org