[Zope3-dev] workaround code in MutableSchemasField

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Thu Sep 25 13:06:08 EDT 2003

I'm trying to submit a change to _bootstrapfield.py which is causing a
validation error when IMutableSchemaContent is loaded. I suspect this is
related to some XXX 'workaround' code in

   zope.app.utilities.mutableschemafield.py - line 66 ff.

I added a comment to _bootstrapfields.py regarding the needed change:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-checkins/2003-September/014455.html

I'm sure who talk to about the workaround code -- if this makes sense to
anyone, let me know and perhaps we can work together to resolve the issue.

  -- Garrett