[Zope3-dev] Ranking adapters

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Sep 30 12:08:58 EDT 2003

I'm having trouble following the below, since you have two L1's, and A110
is listed in the ARO twice, with A112 not listed at all.  Last, but not
least, you say "adapter from F1 to B" when no "B" has been defined in your
e-mail.  Could you restate/clarify?  Thanks.

FWIW, I tend to agree with your ranking of the importance of different
dimensions, but I'm not entirely sure how that results in the ARO you
list.  But that may be because of the communication ambiguities.