[Zope3-dev] Extensibility and ZConfig

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Tue Sep 30 17:53:20 EDT 2003

Shane Hathaway writes:
 > True.  What about "%use" instead of "%import"?

That might work.  I'm not sure that the similarity between the two is
a big problem, though I thought it worth mention.

The nice thing about "%import" is that it matches the schema spelling
for the same thing, and it mirrors that it really implies an import of
additional code into the Python interpreter.  Those may not be
substantial, however.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>