AW: AW: [Zope3-dev] role (contextual) services?l

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Sun Apr 4 13:37:08 EDT 2004

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Roger Ineichen
_____________________________
END OF MESSAGE

Thanks,
Yes, I think there are many ways to do somthing like we try.

We are looking for a way that give the developers a simply
api for to work with. That's our reason for to pack this
into a content type. Otherwise you have a lot to know
about the structure of you components. Our content types should
handle this complexity and abstract this to a usable level where
administrator can define such content types.

Develpers can define/develope models and give this models
to administrators. Then it's up to the administrators how
they fit/model the content types together.

And if this types are defined they work like other Zope3
components. No new concepts on this level.
This allows us to build very, complex content types (splited
in simply models in different context's) which can easy disributed.
The people can just make instances of such a content type.
They have nothing more to know about our concept.
(e.g. Archetypes, just use it)

And we can provide a good api if somebody will develope
parts of a content type, like other models.

I'm looking forward to give a working example. That
whould make things more concrete for to disscuse.

Regards Roger