[Zope3-dev] Re: newbie question

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Thu Apr 8 15:44:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 03:12:12PM +0200, Eckart Hertzler wrote:

| I am now processing the MessageBoard Example.
| In the example it says :
|
| from zope.app.interfaces.container import IContainer
|
| Shouldn't it be :
|
| from zope.app.container.interfaces import IContainer

Yes.  This was part of the most recent (probably a month ago now)
reorganization.  There are quite a few places in the demo that need to
be changed like that.  You can find them by looking at the error
messages when you try to start zope with the messageboard demo being
loaded (I planned on sending a patch to Stephan but haven't gotten to
it yet).

| Shall I change this in the cookbook  or let someone less green do it ?

I can't answer this question.

HTH,
-D

--
Many a man claims to have unfailing love,
but a faithful man who can find?

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org