[Zope3-dev] ex zopeproducts directory in CookBook

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at fastwebnet.it
Wed Apr 21 09:23:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm rereading (again) excellent Stephan's recipes, trying to assimilate
more and more zope concepts faster, and in the meantime trying to
fix-out the old or refactored stuff that my limited knowledge can found.

In the 'Writing a new Content Object', Stephan starts the build of a
MessageBoard content type, and he introduce the concept of
'zopeproducts' directory.

I've understood that, now, we need a 'messageboard-configure.zcml' in
the 'package-includes' directory, but I've not understood the actual
policy about 'where' to create the package itself.

Should I consider Zope3/src/messageboard a suitable location?

Thanks in advance.

---
Paolo Invernizzi