[Zope3-dev] Re: Nightly Zope 3 Binary Compiles for WIndows

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Sun Apr 25 04:45:01 EDT 2004

Chris Withers wrote:

>> I actually like writing technical documentation. Go figure.
>
> You are one of a rare breed, and much in demand... grab a Zope Book
> chapter :-D

Well there are probably not that many Zope developers that are published
sci-fi authors ;-)

Actually I don't think that the Zope Book is the best use of me. First
of I tend to write in a rather distinct personal narrative style, where
I use the first person for effect.

I prefer that style. I don't believe that technical books needs to be a
boring read.

So my style preferences would probably clash somewhat with the tone in
the Zope book.

I would also prefer to tread some new grounds. I have an idea about an
article series about Z3. One of the main reasons I want to get it up and
running.

regards Max M