[Zope3-dev] Nightly Zope 3 Binary Compiles for WIndows

Phil Harris phil at harris-family.info
Mon Apr 26 11:12:48 EDT 2004

Not sure if this interests anyone, but it seems that Microsoft has
recently released a standalone command-line only version of their latest
c++ compiler (also does plain c, and c#).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/

Additional info here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=272BE09D-40BB-49FD-9CB0-4BFA122FA91B&displaylang=en

also, the sdk is available here: