[Zope3-dev] What replaces EnumeratedTextLine now?

Scott A. Pascoe manager at planneditsolutions.com
Mon Apr 26 18:08:11 EDT 2004

Hi all,

After checking out the zope3 head this morning, I built the extensions and then ran test.py –v..

The zopeproducts/photo product threw errors at me.  I thought I’d try myself to figure it out.

After resolving the name changes for modules that have moved around in __init__.py, I came upon a stumper – for me anyway.

In the interfaces.py for photo, in the IPhotoContent definition is a statement as follows:

    currentDisplayId = EnumeratedTextLine(

        title=_('Default Size'),

        description=_('The defualt size of the photo(s).'),

        allowed_values=dispIds,

        default=u'medium',

        required=True

        )

I’ve figured out that the EnumeratedTextLine was recently removed from the zope/schema by ‘srichter’

Now for my question, and I apologize if it is a stupid question, but I gotta start somewhere…

What would I replace the EnumeratedTextLine with?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Pascoe,

Planned IT Solutions, Inc.

---