[Zope3-dev] Re: Demonstration subversion repository created

Yves Moisan ymoisan at smnetcom.com
Wed Apr 28 16:36:34 EDT 2004

A bit off topic here : browsing the repository, I thought it would be
nice if svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope3/trunk could be recognized as
a protocol by Mozilla.  A bit of XUL in there to pop up a command window
just like TortoiseSVN does ?  It would be nice if we could browse and
checkout from the same app.  Any mozilla folks out there ?

Not disturbing anymore, promise.

Yves Moisan