[Zope3-dev] Anon CVS access to zopeproducts ( i.e. psycopgda )

Aaron Bodmer aaron.bodmer at appositetech.com
Tue Aug 10 17:48:10 EDT 2004

Hey all -

I think someone mentioned a few months ago that pserver access was being
turned off temporarily on the Zope CVS.  Is it still shutdown?

I'm only asking because I am trying to get the zopeproducts/psycopgda so I
can play with that and the SQLOS stuff.  I tried logging into the CVS with
my zope userid/password, and that didn't work.

The Read-Only Access info page doesn't indicate how to get a non-anonymous
userid with read-only permissions, it just gives directions on the disabled
anonymous access - http://dev.zope.org/CVS/ReadOnlyAccess

I know there are directions on becoming a committer, but I'm hoping that by
raising the anonymous issue, it can get resolved for everyone, including
potential users who perhaps aren't as pesky/annoying/irksome/persistent as I
am.

Any assistance / pointers would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Aaron