[Zope3-dev] One possibility for 1.0

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Feb 7 18:37:43 EST 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 18:24, Jim Fulton wrote:
> One possibility is to say that 1.0 (perhaps a different designation
> would be better) is really for those people who are already delivering
> Zope 3 apps.  It emphasizes the things that work pretty well now,
> meaning core services and file-system-based developmen

Yes, I agree with that based on your previous message. I can always make a
experimental TTW-enabled release, like "1.0+TTW" for people who want to try
it and give feedback. Zope 3 1.0 will get a lot of attention, and I would
love to use some of this momentum to get TTW development feedback. On the
other hand I do not want to make the main release messy, late and unstable,
so that people will look at it and say: What the hell is this?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter