[Zope3-dev] Re: What don't file-system-based developers need

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Feb 12 07:54:15 EST 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:
>> If you're referring to the content objects, then I wouldn't need them.
>> But that's probably I dislike their concept anyway (as much as I
>> dislike ZPT Page and DTML Page).
>
> Do we have a file-system-based flavor of these?

No, and I don't think that would be necessary. Scripters use SQLScripts
and SQLExpressions TTW. File-system developers would probably use
SQLObjects. Sidnei uses that, for example. I think he has a
'sqlobjectsupport' product to bind them into Zope3. Don't know where
that is, though... (wink at dreamcatcher ;)).

Philipp