[Zope3-dev] One possibility for 1.0

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Thu Feb 12 17:03:22 EST 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 06:37 pm, Stephan Richter wrote:
 > Yes, I agree with that based on your previous message. I can always make
 > a experimental TTW-enabled release, like "1.0+TTW" for people who want
 > to try it and give feedback. Zope 3 1.0 will get a lot of attention, and

Actually, it would be really nice if the TTW package was really a second
package that intergrated with the first only through a ZCML <include/>, and
not a complete Zope 3 Core+TTW distro.  I think that would help make it
very clear that the dependency relationship is one-way.

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation