[Zope3-dev] widget question: propertyNames/getValue

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Thu Feb 12 17:07:06 EST 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 07:38 pm, Jim Fulton wrote:
 > My opinion is that widgets should implement schemas that describe their
 > configuration data, which are exposed via attributes.

So there's no need to hold on to the existing propertyNames/getValue cruft.
Let's ditch those now!  Adding a simple base widget schema would be nice,
but doesn't seem necessary.  I'd be just as happy to say all of that is
implementation and not part of the interface.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation