[Zope3-dev] widget question: propertyNames/getValue

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Feb 13 09:54:12 EST 2004

We want the configurable fields of a widget to be part of a widget's
interface, so that we can configure the widget externally and automatically.
I think this is what Gary was saying.

And, as Gary pointed out, it will facilitate the definition of custom
widgets for forms through ZCML without writing a separate ZCML directive for each
widget type.

Jim