[Zope3-dev] Re: Code cleanup day

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Wed Feb 25 19:57:33 EST 2004

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 11:14, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
>  - Don't skip the first identation level

-1 I was against this too at the beginning, but it takes away space you
sometimes need for long dotted names. It has not disturbed me too much since
a while now.

>  - Use 2 instead of 4 chars for identing attributes in new lines

-1 for the reasons Philipp stated.

>  - Indent attribute value to the same level as the starting `"` on the
>    previous line, if the value spans multiple lines

Same as Philipp...where is what violated? An example would be nice.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter