[Zope3-dev] Zope3+W2k+mingw=Python crash

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sat Jan 17 23:21:45 EST 2004

[Tim]
>> If the above is really what's happening, then if instead of
>> cm_dealloc doing:
>>
>>     _PyObject_GC_UNTRACK((PyObject *)cm);
>>
>> it did what it's supposed to do:
>>
>>     PyObject_GC_UnTrack((PyObject *)cm);

FYI, I checked that change in, in the two places it was needed.

[Dave Harris]
> I had tried that as well and it cleared up the first abort only to
> expose a second abort during the unittest teardown().

So you found another problem, then.  Don't be too surprised:  AFAICT, you're
the only person *trying* to get mixed compilers to work, beyond the mostly
passive "I tried it and it didn't work" level of effort.  It's almost
certain there's more than one snag!  There shouldn't be more than 20, though
<wink>.