[Zope3-dev] Towards better API documentation...

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jan 23 11:03:26 EST 2004

One more note.

At the Bangalore sprint, Suresh and Murthy implemented much of:

   http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/InterfaceTypes

Mart of the vision here is that, when browsing interfaces,
one often wants to focus on particular types of interfaces.
The most interesting interface type is content type.  That is,
some interfaces are content types.  One of the UI's we should
provide is one that shows the site manager the defined content types
and lets them navigate from there to browse and change the configuration
for that type.  This is roughly the equivalent of the CMF types tool.

Jim