AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: Can we provide a Zope3 Collective?

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Jul 1 17:35:56 EDT 2004

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> We would be happy to give you or any
> other Zope3 developer checkin rights and would welcome any
> contributions, be it in form of bug reports, patches or even
> whole new
> packages...
>

> See, now you've made me write down our mission statement for the
> 'official' announcement of z3 base ;).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Philipp

Thanks for the invitation and statement.

I think we need two month more to write documetation
and fix some base parts on our zope3 project.

I'm also willing to host the project not on a own
host like we do at this time.

If you have time, I like to disscuse this and other parts
on how we(the community) can do business togehter on the
IsarSprint.

I hope to be ready on the IsarSprint and show what's
our idea. Im shure different projects can reuse some
parts at least the moduluar zmi skin rellacement.
And I hope we all together get a fast growing package library.

What do you think, is it a good timing to discusse how we can
make projects with zope3?

I think that's the thema on the IsarSprint.
Is somebody interessted in dissusing this?

I was posting a initial mail on the IsarSprint list:
zope3 at isarsprint.org for this question.

Regards
Roger