[Zope3-dev] Pluggableauth / IPrincipalSource interface proposal

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Mon Jul 12 13:54:24 EDT 2004

| An interface for managing principals is likely to vary from principal
| source to principal source.  I don;t think a standard write interface
| would be useful.

As an example, I've implemented an SQLObjectPrincipalSource on sqlos,
and my principal source does implement IPrincipalSource and
IContainer, so I can manage users as objects in a folder *wink*.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-)
	-- Linus Torvalds