[Zope3-dev] Re: Photo product (was questions about ZConfig and ZCML)

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Tue Jul 20 11:59:16 EDT 2004

| I would strongly recommend running 'zopectl foreground' (or 'fg') rather
| than manually invoking 'runzope'.  I *never* have issues with delay when
| interrupting in that scenario.

Speaking of which, when using with ZEO, both 'zopectl foreground' and
'runzope' log ZEO messages at TRACE level to the console. I haven't
yet found a way to lower the log level for console messages.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

A person who is more than casually interested in computers should be well
schooled in machine language, since it is a fundamental part of a computer.
		-- Donald Knuth