[Zope3-dev] Permissions for 'zmi_views' menu

Dmitry Vasiliev lists at hlabs.spb.ru
Wed Jul 21 08:19:52 EDT 2004

Hi, All!

It seems like 'zmi_views' menu has been broken for some services.

For example '/++etc++site/default/ErrorLogging/@@index.html' show only
'Registration', 'Metadata', 'Introspector' menu items for me. If I
change permission="zope.Public" to permissions="zope.View" (file
src/zope/app/errorservice/browser/configure.zcml, line 23) then I see 5
menu items (like some time before): 'Errors', 'Configure',
'Registration', 'Metadata', 'Introspector'.

Should I change 'zope.Public' to 'zope.View' for all such services (for
example: errorservice, cache...)? Maybe there is something wrong with
permissions?

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
     http://hlabs.spb.ru