AW: [Zope3-dev] open-sourcing some ZC widgets (was Re: AW: Widgetproblems? Is there work in progress?)

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Jun 1 11:15:56 EDT 2004

Gary Poster wrote:
> >Can you live with that?
> >

> Sounds good, thanks.  If the widget changes require an API
> change, I'll
> be disappointed.  I don't think they will.  The form changes
> might, but
> I want to let folks play with that (and maybe improve it)
> before it gets
> in the core anyway.
>
> Gary

If a widget use javascript, where and how should load them?
I still think we need a concept for to load additional
stuff to the ZMI like widgets javascript without to
hardcode them to the template.

A example:

I write a new widget for a sequence(list) item.
This widget needs a javascript for to sort the list.

If a view/interface use this widget. How should
who load the related javascript?

Regards
Roger