[Zope3-dev] access log configuration

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Mon Jun 7 12:21:57 EDT 2004

The current configuration support for the access log is somewhat painful and
will be changed (at the very least in implementation).  The implementation
will be moved out of ZConfig and into a separate package, since it's really
only appropriate for web servers.

The original introduction of the feature named the zope.conf section <hitlog>,
which I renamed to <accesslog> before the first beta.  Since the feature was
introduced after the second alpha, I'd like to remove the original <hitlog>
name for this before the second beta.  The removal would be applied to both
the ZopeX3-3.0 branch and the trunk.

Are there any objections?

  -Fred

--