[Zope3-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] revise transaction API

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Mon Jun 14 12:33:44 EDT 2004

[Edward Moy]
> I had posted diffs for ZODB-4-like rollbacks to zodb-dev on April 26, and
> then immediately got side-tracked doing other things.  I wonder if my
> email messages are getting through.

Your diffs from April 26 did make it to the list.  They're in the zodb-dev
archives:

    http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2004-April/007217.html

and in my inbox too awaiting "spare time" to look at them.  Last time I
emailed you about it, we were trying to clarify the copyright and licensing
issues:

    http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2004-April/007194.html

I didn't hear anything back about that, and other ZODB work pushed it so far
down my stack I haven't returned to it yet.