[Zope3-dev] Checker events

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Jun 18 15:51:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm currently implementing the checker events (is it ok to just ripp off all
the logging code? I think you're going to implement that in a different place
anyway ...).

I'm not sure if I should add events for "meta"-checks. I mean those places
where the Combined and Decorated checkers refer to other places. Should those
transitions be documented by events? I'm keeping them off there for now, if
you would like those I will add them, but maybe you have a good reason not do
have them. I personally think them the log/debug information might be far
more readable when seeing where checkers are moving decisions around.

Cheers,
Christian

--
Christian Theune - gocept gmbh & co. kg
phone +4934963099112 - fax +4934963099118
ct at gocept.com