[Zope3-dev] new to the list.

Joao Paulo Liberato jpliberato at horizon.com.br
Thu Jun 24 15:07:28 EDT 2004

Hi everybody!

I'm new to Zope, and decided to go with Zope3, since I don't need a
stable environment right now.  Hence, I subscribed that list.  However,
I already have a question to you guys, and it comes from the name of the
list (therefore it's actually a metaquestion!).

The list is called Zope3-dev, and I would like to know what is the
intended audience.  The Zope3 developer, or the develop the develops
*for* Zope3 (or both)?  My intention is to develop for Zope3, and I'd
like to know if I'm in the right place.

Best regards,

JP Liberato.