[Zope3-dev] Re: LDAP Authentication source

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Mon Jun 28 08:03:33 EDT 2004

| BTW, while surfing the z3 stuff, I've seen a calendaring project I might
| have code for it. It's a parser that take a reccurence-specification and
| transform it into an iterator but there is also a method to check if a
| date respect the reccurence-spec without doing a simple 'in'. The code
| is not very pythonic (it's adapted from a Thunderbird file I've found).

Oh, I know of a python package for doing that, just didn't got around
to use it yet:

https://moin.conectiva.com.br/DateUtil

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<exarkun> I think there's a rather large difference between a stale twinkie and a kernel swap daemon