[Zope3-dev] Re: LDAP Authentication source

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Mon Jun 28 14:00:24 EDT 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 13:48, Nicolas Évrard wrote:
> I got the unittest working (got to patch the FakeLDAP of
> LDAPuserFolder because it was not behaving as slapd). I'll add the
> adapter and ldapconnection later.

Great. Sounds really good. :-)

> So where should I upload it finally ?

Well, it depends upon the license you want to have. I personally would prefer
ZPL 2.1, but others like GPL. If you make the package ZPL, then you can
upload it to svn.zope.org, given that you have checkin privileges, which you
can easily get.

For GPL, I think codespeak would be suitable.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter