[Zope3-dev] .html vs .pt

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Jun 29 07:47:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

 From the Zope 3 docs[1]:

template -- TextLine (optional, default=None)

  The name of a page template.

  Refers to a file containing a page template (must end in extension '.pt').

I assume this is a documentation bug? Or is Zope 3 supposed to insist on
.pt endings for templates?

I would advise against such a move if the compatibility with brain-dead
tools such as Dreamweaver should be at a usable level.

In addition, it's very useful to have links ending in .html between
templates, so you can prototype the templates without having Zope running.

Steve suggested I ask you guys :)

[1]
http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/trunk/doc/zcml/namespaces.zope.org/browser/page.stx?rev=13888&view=auto

  Alexander Limi    ·     Chief Architect     ·    Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com