[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-Annce] Zope 3.0 final bug and cleanup days

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Tue Jun 29 13:19:49 EDT 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 10:12, Stephan Richter wrote:
> Here is an overview of tasks to do:

Jim mentioned to me yesterday that we also have to check for memory leaks.
Fortunately, test.py lets us do that. Unfortunately, many tests have been
written sloppy and they do not allow to be run several times in a row.
Therefore, before the memory pros can do their work, we need people to run
package tests in loops to ensure their "goodness" and fix their possible
badness. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--