[Zope3-dev] Merging schema & interfaces (was: "Sub interface")

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Tue Mar 2 09:37:35 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 09:27:56AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
| What would you do with this information if you had it?

My current need is for accessing the context object and stuffing it in
the context of a TALES expression that will be written by the
user. However as someone already pointed out, we may need a way to
check for 'independent' constraints first for basic validation, and
then for 'context dependent' constraints at a later time.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Oh, so there you are!