[Zope3-dev] Re: Merging schema & interfaces (was: "Sub interface")

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Tue Mar 2 11:54:24 EST 2004

Casey Duncan wrote:

> Combinatorial...complexity...must...resist...
>
> all-the-worlds-a-functional-call-ly yr's,

;-)  What I wrote are conveniences.  What I wrote could probably be
slightly changed to support a variant that accepts a lambda as an
argument.

I think that some basic invariants are useful as individual functions,
since it aids readability to the people I've shown the interfaces to.

I'd argue that there is a line to be drawn along a continuum between
"everything's a lambda" and "we have a huge library of barely-used,
simple invariants", rather than a "simple helper invariants are bad"
rule.  YMMV, of course. :-)

Gary