[Zope3-dev] Permission volunteers?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Mar 4 14:38:30 EST 2004

*meep *meep (some blinking lights please)

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 15:03, Jim Fulton wrote:
> We are getting close enough to a release, that I think we need to worry soon
> about a more rational set of initial permissions and assignments.  Up to now
> we've payed very little attention to the permissions we've defined and
> the permissions we've assigned to objects.  I think we need to come up
> with a system of permissions and rational for assigning them for X3.0.

We really should consider having those described within the security
certification. I still need to call Aroldo to schedule our meeting and
allocate resources.

Do you agree with that?

Christian

--
Christian Theune, gocept gmbh & co. kg
http://www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com
fon: 03496 3099112 fax: 03496 3099118 mobile: 0179 7808366