[Zope3-dev] interface.adapter/interface.surrogate

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Mon Mar 8 11:40:26 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 11:33:23AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

| An old adapter implementation lives in interface.adapter.  I'd like to
| replace
| this old implementation with the new one, which is currently hiding in
| interface.surrogate. The new implementations are not interchangeable,
| however.
| I seriously doubt that this will affect anyone, so I'm going to go ahead.
| If I'm wrong, please let me know so we can sort it out. :)
|
| I also assume that no one (outside the core) is importing
| interface.surrogate,
| so I'm going to get rid of that.

Nice timing. I was about to start creating an adapter registry based
on interface.surrogate for project that will depend only on
zope.interface.

/me moves items down in todo list.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

If God had a beard, he'd be a UNIX programmer.