[Zope3-dev] Jobboard demo fixes (i18n)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Mar 10 14:44:34 EST 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 12:38, Nathan R. Yergler wrote:
> When I try to start Zope3, it complains about the permission attribute
> on factory.  If I remove the permission attribute it works fine.  The
> other examples I found also refer to a permission attribute for factory
> elements.  Suggestions?

I removed the "permission" attribute from all factory directives yesterday,
since factories should be always publically available. If you see any factory
directive that uses permission, then it needs to be removed.

> Also, I fixed another bug in configure.zcml and edit.pt; should I go
> ahead and commit those once I get the permissions problem tracked down,
> or should I send a patch?  Thanks.

Yes. Note though that zopeproducts is deprecated. You should move the jobboard
example to zope.app.demo instead.

Regards,
Stephan
--