[Zope3-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] revise transaction API

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Tue Mar 16 15:27:52 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 03:21:22PM -0500, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> We've been having some internal discussions about how to revise the
> transaction API for ZODB 3.3.  I posted a page in the ZODB Wiki that

I see this mentions savepoints for ZODB4. Can you tell me if you can
roll back to any savepoint in a running transaction's history? If so, it
would be a solution to that last (subtrasaction) problem I posted about.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331