[Zope3-dev] CVS troubles

Nathan Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Tue Mar 30 07:55:32 EST 2004

Just back from PyCon, trying to get a new writable check-out going and
running into problems.  I updated my keys to include my desktop machine
at home (and kept the previous ones in there as well), but when I
attempt to do a checkout I get a "connection refused" message.  When I
try to update from my laptop (which I was able to successfully
checkout/commit from at PyCon), first I get a message stating
"authenticity of host can't be established; continue?" and then
"permission denied."

Is this just me?  A hiccup in the key updating procedure?  More
widespread?  Thanks.

Nathan