[Zope3-dev] Re: SpringCleaningDay2004 participation

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Tue Mar 30 08:34:53 EST 2004

Hi Mark,

I think a ZCML formatting tool would be great. It would be good if the tool is
ready for the spring cleanup day. I think the key is to keep it pluggable, so
that we can change bits as we change the style guide.

But it could also be yagni. I would be really happy to have anything that
aides cleaning up the ZCML. Maybe we should start collecting some of the
rules that are most violated, so you could start a prototype.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter