[Zope3-dev] Re: title/description vs. label/hint

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Mon May 3 22:35:30 EDT 2004

I see that ZCML support for widgets in forms is implemented (thanks
Stephan!) making this issue a bit more important to reconcile. I propose
renaming IWidget 'title' to 'label' and 'description' to 'hint' per the
proposal -- this would make the ZCML more readable:

E.g.

   <widget
     label="Foo"
     hint="Specify the value for 'foo'."
     ... />

is better than:

   <widget
     title="Foo"
     description="Specify the value for 'foo'."
     ... />