[Zope3-dev] title/description vs. label/hint

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at projekt01.ch
Tue May 4 03:35:54 EDT 2004

> But there's also no point to change them
> if people are happy.

on monday morings title and description work easier, because I have not
to remember different attribute names. In other words, I'm pretty
comfortable with the existing naming balance between analogousness and
distinction -> 0

> they use the field info by default if not overridden.
override relation between field.title/description and
widget.title/discription is more excpilicit than
field.title/description and widget.label/hint -> -1

regards,
dominik