[Zope3-dev] Siesia: A new UI for Zope 3

Michael Zeltner mzeltner at netalleynetworks.com
Tue May 4 15:39:47 EDT 2004

Dear Zope 3 folks

Netalley Networks has recently been working on concepts and examples of
Siesia, which is our codename for a new Zope 3 UI system and
skin(-concept).

We wanted to make a full blown presentation, but because of time we
couldn't finish everything - but we've finally (with a heavy delay,
sorry) decided to bring some parts of what we've been working to
daylight:

http://www.netalleynetworks.com/workgroups/isia-project/siesia/

You'll only find the concepts and skin documentation at the moment -
we're working on getting the skin examples online, and we expect it to
be ready within the next week. I think the more interesting parts for
you are the skin tool and the pagelet system concepts, because i don't
think you're much into XHTML/CSS :) There's a general description for
it though.

What we haven't been working on is the actual skin tool/pagelet system
implementation. It needs discussion first anyway.

I hope you'll have time to read and respond - me (eaon) and Joe Geldart
(Arnia) will have enough time to answer every question on the
mailinglist and the IRC channel.

Best regards
Michael
--
Michael Zeltner
Senior Standards Architect, Netalley Networks LLP