AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] Proposal: cvs to subversion transitionMay 11 (?)

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu May 6 07:59:17 EDT 2004

Roger ineichen wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:

> I checked in the original doctest.py file in our subversion repository
> in Version 621 (deleted in HEAD)
> See:
> http://subversion.tiks.ch/viewcvs/trunk/tiks/doc/howto/testing/doctest.py?re
> v=621&view=markup

I'll note that the file is fine in the repository.  It's just viewcvs that's
screwed up.

> And it's OK. What's happen if you copy the content of the doctest.py to a
> new file and checkin
> somwhere for testing? It's allways the same output or just this file?

Same output.

BTW, if I select the "as text" view, the output is correct.

> BTW
> (the link just exists in this version 621 I deleted in the HEAD allready.
> There's another bug, the link of a removed file is broken. Click on the
> Version
> number 621 if you are on the folder above where the file is the child for to
> get
> the view of the file.

I don't have that bug.

The thing to remember is that there is no *released* version of viewcvs that
supports subversion. The version running on svn.zope.org is reflects the viewcvs
repository on the day I checked it out. I assume we are running different versions and
this have different bugs.