[Zope3-dev] Re: Through-the-web vs file-system development

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon May 10 08:58:19 EDT 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:

> I suggest than that, for the foreseeable future, we treat TTW
> development as a technique to be used solely for scripting and
> prototyping and that we make sure it is straightforward to create
> local configurations in ZCML and to update FSB software in ZEO
> clusters.

I develop exclusively through the filesystem.

But when I have shipped, it os soo nice to be able to correct minor bugs
TTW. Customers appreciate that expediency too.

So anyway that enables me to keep working like that is a +1 from me.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science