[Zope3-dev] doing a writeable checkout of svn?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed May 12 05:57:59 EDT 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Perhaps my account hasn't been enabled on the svn machine yet, but I
>> can't seem to do a writeable checkout of Zope3 through svn yet.
>> Read-only checkouts do work.
>>
>> When I do this:
>>
>> svn co svn+ssh://faassen@svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope3/trunk Zope3
>>
>> I get this error:
>>
>> Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
>

> This is an ssh error.
>
> Can you do a cvs checkout?

Yes, I can writeable checkouts from the CVS.

Hm, I'm on another machine now, and I set the protocol to '1' for
svn.zope.org. This seems to work. I did try this on the machine where it
didn't work, though set it to Protocol 1, 2, and that didn't seem to do
the trick.

Anyway, so now I can apparently do writeable checkouts of Zope 3.
Thanks, and sorry for the false alarm.

Regards,

Martijn