AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: AW: Re: unnamed local utility

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri May 14 18:21:50 EDT 2004

Garrett Smith wrote:

> Roger ineichen wrote:
>
> > You can try this if you register two
> > BrowserCookieIdManager, the second time you get a
> > UnpickleableError: Cannot pickle
> > <type 'zope.security._proxy._Proxy'> objects
>
> I just tried this and was able to register many, many cookie
> ID managers.
>
> I have seen this bug before, however. It may have been on an older
> version of my Data.fs though.

No, this was on a fresh data.sf this morning. But I have own
products in this configuration and bootstrap a own utility
at the startup. (could be the problem)

> Could you rename your Data.fs (to restore later) and see if you can
> reproduct the problem on a fresh database?

Ok, I will do this with a clean checkout, there where many changes in
the last hours.

BTW, the HEAD is broken at the moment.
I will setup my write access account and will see what I can do.

Thanks
Roger